1. The promoter is: Bostik Ltd (company no. 68328) whose registered office is at Common Road, Stafford, ST16 3EH.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Bostik Limited or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the giveaway.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. By entering this giveaway, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
5. To enter, like the giveaway post on the @EVOSTIKUK Facebook page and @ a tradie friend in the comments.
6. Participants may post as many entries as they like during the giveaway period.
7. Entries to the giveaway will be valid from 20th Nov 2023 when the launch post goes live on Facebook. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 27th Nov 2023. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
8. When the entry period has closed, the winner will be chosen at random from all collated entries and tagged in the comments below the giveaway post.
9. Bostik reserves the right to verify at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
10. The prize is a £50 Toby Carvery voucher and an EVO-STIK product bundle. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments on the giveaway post(s) and must directly message the EVO-STIK Facebook page with their contact details within 7 days of being notified, providing sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery of the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 7 days of being notified that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the matter specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate address details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. The promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the giveaway, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process your entry and to identify you as a winner of the giveaway.
16. Should any tax liability arise from this promotion; this will be the sole responsibility of the claimant or the claimant’s company.