1. The promoter is: Bostik Ltd (company no. 68328) whose registered office is at Common Road, Stafford, ST16 3EH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Bostik Limited or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. By entering this competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
5. To enter the competition, comment with which type of tradie you are in the comment section of the competition post on https://www.facebook.com/EVOSTIK.
6. Participants may post as many entries as they like during the competition period.
7. Entries to the competition will be valid from 5pm on 1st November 2021 when the launch post goes live on Facebook. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 7th November 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. When the competition entry period has closed, the winner will be chosen at random from all collated entries and tagged in the comments below the competition post.
9. Bostik reserves the right to verify at any time during or after the closing of the promotion, the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
10. The prize is a £50 Amazon eGift card plus an EVO-STIK product bundle. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
11. The winner will be contacted directly in the comments on the competition post(s) after midday on 8th November 2021 and must directly message the EVO-STIK Facebook page with their contact details within 7 days of being notified, providing sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery of the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 7 days of being notified that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the matter specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate address details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. The promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to it in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process your competition entry and to identify you as a winner of the competition.
16. Should any tax liability arise from this promotion; this will be the sole responsibility of the claimant or the claimant’s company.